2022 Asia Amusement & Attractions Expo (AAA 2022)
Date: May 10th-12th, 2022
Venue: China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou, China
Add: No. 382, Yuejiang Zhong Road, Guangzhou, China
Guangdong Grandeur International Exhibition Group
Asia Amusement & Attractions Expo is one of the biggest trading fairs for games & amusement industry with 18 years’ development. By connecting industry suppliers and buyers, especially overseas visitors, AAA has been an annual routine exhibition for thousands of companies to show their newest products and service.
Review of AAA 2021
1000+ Exhibitors, 213000+ Visitors, 80,000+ SQ.M
Buyers Analysis by Sector
33% Reseller, Distributor, Dealer, Agent, Importer, Exporter
26% Theme Park, Water Park, Characteristic Town, Tourist Attraction
23% Arcade, Indoor Play Center, FEC, Commercial Complex
16% Tourism Investor, Tourism Group, Real Estate Developer
2% Trade Association, Media, State Agency, Other
- Games & Devices: Arcade & Video, Midway & Skill, Redemption Prizes, Participatory Play Equipment, Displays & Sets,etc.
- Theme Parks & Attractions: Rides, Architecture&Design, Photographic Solution, People-Moving Equipment, Security Equipment, Theatrical Equipment & Supplies, Admission Equipment, Clothing,etc.
- Water Technology: Water-Related Equipment & Supplies, Water Park Design & Consultancy,etc.
- Children Amusement: Playgrounds, Trampoline, Inflatables, Gifts & Plush, Kiddie Rides,
- Hi-Tech Equipment: VR&AR, Simulation, Animatronics, Snow&Ice Systems, Lasertag, Special Effects, etc.
Partial Chinese Association Partners:
∙China Culture & Entertainment Industry Association (CCEA)
∙GD Tourism Attractions Association
∙Hainan Tourist Attractions Association
∙Hebei Tourism Association
∙Jiangsu Tourism Association
∙Qinghai Culture and Tourism Association
∙Fujian Tourist Association
∙Inner Mongolia Tourism Association
∙Heilongjiang Province Tourist Association
∙Jilin Tourist Attraction Association
∙Liaoning Tourist Attraction Association
∙Henan Tourism Association
∙Ningxia Tourism Association
∙Beijing Tourism Industry Association
∙Sichuan Tourist Attraction Management Association
Partial Overseas Association Partners:
∙World Waterpark Association (WWA)
∙Indian Association of Amusement Parks And Industries (IAAPI)
∙Russian Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (RAAPA)
∙Hong Kong Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (HKAAPA)
∙Themed Entertainment Association (TEA)
∙International Association for the Leisure and Entertainment Industry (IALEI)
∙The International Federation of Parks and Recreation Administration (IFPRA)
∙European Gaming and Amusement Federation
∙Australian Amusement, Leisure and Recreation Association (AALARA)
∙Entertainment Services and Technology Association
∙National Amusement Machine Operators of Australia
If you would like to get more details about the upcoming AAA 2022, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact Person: Flora Zhong