The SBC Sponsorship Forum is part of the wider Betting on Sports Week. The specialist forum is an invite-only, industry-first forum for Sports Clubs and Bookmakers / Gaming Brands to discuss and explore opportunities around sports sponsorships.
The event is organised by SBC Events, and hosted by former Chief Commercial Officer of AC Milan, Jaap Kalma. As part of the programme, we will facilitate direct introductions between Sports Clubs and Bookmakers by matching available opportunities with pre-screened bookmakers’ interests.
WHY FOOTBALL CLUBS SHOULD ATTEND
- Network and build relationship with bookmakers
- Learn about opportunities and regulatory restrictions from the betting industry
- Discuss how to make betting partnerships more effective with industry experts
- Discover what this key customer demographic is looking for in terms of marketing
- Explore new sponsorship opportunities with bookmakers, such as shirt sponsor, sleeve sponsor, regional betting partnerships etc.
WHY OPERATORS SHOULD ATTEND
- Network and do business with leading European Football Clubs
- Speak directly to football clubs about the most effective rights and assets for betting partnerships
- Case studies from industry experts about sponsorship activation and how to improve ROI
- Discover available sponsorship opportunities in key markets
More info: https://sbcevents.com/